And for a perfect removal:
- File the surface of your gel manicure that you wish to remove.
- Tear open the remover pad and insert your finger, with the cotton pad over the nail. The acetone from the cotton pad will soak into the gel.
- Wrap the packet around your finger, removing the sticker on the packet to ensure that it’s air tight. Wait 15 minutes.
- Remove the packet and the gel polish will have a shattered effect. Use the cuticle stick to scrape off the gel.
- Use the nail file to file away any remaining bits of gel. Wash your hands and use hand cream to moisturize. Voilà!
And for Pedi removal...