Instant #jellynails in a 1-step gel polish. Dry in 30 seconds.
• Choice of Les Jellies shade
• Mini Macaron LED lamp + USB cord
• Iridescent clutch
The easiest way to your first DIY gel mani. Get started & make ‘em jelly!
• Smooth, high-glide formula paints on easily
• 1-step polish eliminates the need for basecoat, topcoat or gel cleanser
• Dry in 30 seconds with LED light (no waiting for polish to dry!)
• Full DIY gel mani in as little as 15 minutes
• Lasts up to 10 days
Strawberry Jelly is a bright, fresh-picked pink that is sheerly bursting.
Rose Jelly is a delicate, glossy hint of sheer rose petals.
Grape Jelly is a playful, pure, flavor-popping transparent purple.
Mango Jelly is a freshly peeled, exotic & juicy translucent yellow-orange.
Mint Jelly is a refreshing, watery-cool see-through minty blue.
- File the edge and surface of your nail. Use nail polish remover to wipe away dust and oils.
- Apply a VERY thin (barely there) layer of gel polish.
- Cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a second layer of gel polish, and cure again.
- Use less for sheer color or layer to build stronger vibrancy.
- And that's it - you're done!