Pinot Noir Macaron Lamp
Le Mini Macaron’s iconic little LED lamp is now available as a single unit in best-selling ‘Pinot Noir’ shade.
This adorable mini LED light (shaped like a French macaron!) dries gel polish in just 30 seconds. Use with Le Mini Macaron 1-step gel polish or any other brand of gel polish.
Comes with a USB cord that can be plugged into a laptop or external battery charger.
Super compact and travel-friendly for glam on-the-go nails.
The box includes:
- LED lamp (3 watts)
- USB cord
- Detailed instructions
(Gel polish not included)
Our LED Lamp:
- Our patented design is fast and powerful, curing 1-step gel polish dry in just 30 seconds with our Le Mini Macaron gel polish.
- Very convenient to use anywhere, the USB cord plugs straight into your laptop
- Do your pedicure too - just flip the magnetic top around!
Follow these instructions for a perfect manicure:
- File the edge and surface of your nails. Use nail polish remover and wipe away the dust and oils.
- Plug in LED lamp.
- Apply a VERY thin (barely there) layer of gel polish.
- Cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a second layer of gel polish, and cure again in the LED lamp. And that's it - you're done!
If using with another brand of gel polish, be sure to follow their curing instructions. If longer drying time needed, cure for 1-2 additional cycles.
And for a perfect removal:
- File the surface of your gel manicure that you wish to remove.
- Tear open the remover pad and insert your finger, with the cotton pad over the nail. The acetone from the cotton pad will soak into the gel.
- Wrap the packet around your finger, removing the sticker on the packet to ensure that it’s air tight. Wait 15 minutes.
- Remove the packet and the gel polish will have a shattered effect. Use the cuticle stick to scrape off the gel.
- Use the nail file to file away any remaining bits of gel. Wash your hands and use hand cream to moisturize. Voilà!
We love using the different lamps and what is available through LMM. However, the color is WAYYYYYYYYY darker in person; nearly black. That was a bummer. But we needed one for a Galentines event and I was very happy to be able to buy just the lamp.