Pinot Noir Macaron Lamp
Le Mini Macaron’s iconic little LED lamp is now available as a single unit in best-selling ‘Pinot Noir’ shade.
This adorable mini LED light (shaped like a French macaron!) dries gel polish in just 30 seconds. Use with Le Mini Macaron 1-step gel polish or any other brand of gel polish.
Comes with a USB cord that can be plugged into a laptop or external battery charger.
Super compact and travel-friendly for glam on-the-go nails.
The box includes:
- LED lamp (3 watts)
- USB cord
- Detailed instructions
(Gel polish not included)
Our LED Lamp:
- Our patented design is fast and powerful, curing 1-step gel polish dry in just 30 seconds with our Le Mini Macaron gel polish.
- Very convenient to use anywhere, the USB cord plugs straight into your laptop
- Do your pedicure too - just flip the magnetic top around!
Follow these instructions for a perfect manicure:
- File the edge and surface of your nails. Use nail polish remover and wipe away the dust and oils.
- Plug in LED lamp.
- Apply a VERY thin (barely there) layer of gel polish.
- Cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a second layer of gel polish, and cure again in the LED lamp. And that's it - you're done!
If using with another brand of gel polish, be sure to follow their curing instructions. If longer drying time needed, cure for 1-2 additional cycles.
And for a perfect removal:
- File the surface of your gel manicure that you wish to remove.
- Tear open the remover pad and insert your finger, with the cotton pad over the nail. The acetone from the cotton pad will soak into the gel.
- Wrap the packet around your finger, removing the sticker on the packet to ensure that it’s air tight. Wait 15 minutes.
- Remove the packet and the gel polish will have a shattered effect. Use the cuticle stick to scrape off the gel.
- Use the nail file to file away any remaining bits of gel. Wash your hands and use hand cream to moisturize. Voilà!