Gel Polish is different from regular nail polish in that you need to “soak” it off.
Le Mini Macaron has a variety of products to facilitate the elimination of the gel or any kind of nail polish from your nails.
To remover your old manicure:
- File the surface of the gel manicure that you wish to remove. This step will eliminate the top layer of the gel polish (which is the hardest one) and will allow the remover pad to work even better. For a gentler filing, we suggest you to try our Sanding Block. Make sure NOT to file the gel until you see your natural nail, only file slightly the upper coat.
- Tear open the Remover Pad and insert your finger, with the cotton pad over the nail. The acetone from the cotton pad will soak into the gel.
- Wrap the packet around your finger, removing the sticker on the packet to ensure that it’s air tight. For better results, insert each finger with its correspondent pad into our Remover Clips. Wait 15 minuttes.
- Remove the packet. The gel polish will have a shattered effect. Use our Gel Polish Remover Tool or the cuticle stick that comes on each LMM Kit to scrape off the gel.
- Wash your hands to remove any debris. If your cuticles are dry use a little bit of hand cream to moisturize them.
- Last but not least, if you want to revitalize and and give your nails a break from any kind of polish, our nail treatment Rescue Moi, with Vitamin B5 and C, will help to re-build, restore and rejuvenate the surface of your nails in just one week.