Shipping & Returns
Our Shipping Rates and PoliciesShipping Rates
Currently we offer shipping to the United States, Australia, Canada, most European countries and select countries in Asia. If your country is not showing on our list, feel free to contact us to request if we can ship to your country. All online orders are shipped within 2-3 business days of the order being received (not including weekend days). Orders are shipped from the United Stated via USPS, and will take approximately 5 business days for US shipments and 10-14 business days for the rest of the world for the package to arrive to you (not including weekends and holidays).
- We charge a flat rate for shipping
- USD $7 for the United States, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Taiwan and China
- USD $10-15 for most other countries
- This means that you always only pay for the shipping cost for one item! We cover all of the additional costs for orders over 1 kit.
- Certain countries (i.e. Mexico) will have a higher shipping fee due to the fact that the shipping cost for us is very high.
We currently offer free shipping to the United States for orders over USD $75. For all other countries, we currently offer free shipping for orders over USD $100. Certain exceptions may apply. Please contact us for more details.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email from us with your tracking number. Please note that all US shipments can be tracked via USPS, and international shipments may be tracked via IMEX or USPS depending on your country. If you have trouble tracking your package, feel free to email us with your order number, and we can check its status for you.
For our overseas customers, please note that our products are shipped from the U.S. From time to time, your local country’s customs might hold the shipment and may request you to pay customs’ duties. This is rare but it can happen. Please note that all customs’ duties are the responsibility of the customer. Thank you for understanding!
For the following USA addresses, we have a few shipping restrictions:
- Shipping to military addresses:
- FPO (Fleet Post Office), APO (Army Post Office
- Shipping to zips starting with:
- 006-009 Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands
- 966-969 Hawaii and Guam
- 995-999 Alaska
While we currently DO offer shipping to these addresses, please note the following:
- Shipping time may take around 21 days or more
- Once the package arrives to the United States, we cannot guarantee final delivery. The buyer takes the responsibility for this package.
- We prefer to ship to non-military addresses or addresses within the 48 continental United States, because for these destinations, we can guarantee delivery. If you would like delivery to these above addresses, we can certainly do so but please understand that the arrival of the package will be the buyer’s responsibility. Thank you for understanding!
Our Refund and Return Policy
At the moment, we are not able to offer refunds for purchases made on our website. If, however, you find you have a defective product, we will be happy to replace this for you (at our expense), if you can provide photos or video of the problem. We have a very low defect rate, but as with any manufactured product, it does happen from time to time. Please contact us directly if you encounter this and we will be happy to assist you!
If your package is extremely delayed (as can happen sometimes with international shipments), you may contact us if you prefer a refund on your order. We can provide refunds on the product cost + the shipping cost, if the package can be returned to us and/or the delay of the shipping is due to our fault or the fault of our shipping agent. However, we cannot provide full refunds if the package is safely en route to your address, or if the package is undeliverable due to the mailing address being submitted incorrectly to us. In these cases, the shipping fee may not be refunded to you. Please check carefully your address details when you submit your order to ensure that there are no delays with your shipment. Refunds as related to shipping delays will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us with any specific questions.