1. Apply Shine Topcoat on your base color (featured: Milkshake) - Do not cure it.
2. Put a drop of Licorice gel polish off to the side.
3. Dip the dotting tool into the drop of Licorice to get a small amount of gel.
4. Draw lines across topcoat layer in varying sizes and directions. Freestyle!
5. Cure in the LED lamp.
6. Apply a final thin layer of topcoat.
7. Cure in the LED lamp again and you're done!
1. Apply the French tip guide in the middle of the nail.
2. Apply a very thin layer of Wintergreen on the tip of your nail, above the French tip guide. Keep the French tip guide on!
3. Cure in the LED lamp.
4. Apply a second very thin layer of Wintergreen above the French tip guide. Cure in the LED lamp again and then remove French tip guide.
5. Apply a very thin layer of Shine Topcoat on the entire nail.
6. Cure in the LED lamp.
7. Select a sticker from the Sweet Rebel Nail Art Toolkit (featured: geometric strip).
8. Take the sticker with the dotting tool and apply directly below the Wintergreen tip.Trim to fit your nail. You can apply it to 2 or 3 nails--you choose!