Each Kit Includes:
- LED lamp with USB cord (lamp wattage: 3 watts)
- One bottle of gel polish in a matching color
- Cuticle stick
- Mini nail file
- 10 remover pads
- Detailed instructions
Our LED Lamp:
- Our patented design is fast and powerful, curing 1-step gel polish dry in just 30 seconds
- Very convenient to use anywhere, the USB cord plugs straight into your laptop
- Do your pedicure too - just flip the magnetic top around!
Our 1-Step Gel Polish:
- Our 3-in-1 formula combines base coat, color and top coat all in 1 bottle. And you don't even need gel cleanser!
- Get the brilliant shine and chip-free lasting of a salon-quality gel manicure at a fraction of the price!
- DIY your own gel manicure at home with our amazing formula, which dries in only 30 seconds!
- 1-step gel polish lasts up to 7-10 days. For easy removal, buy our soak-off remover pads.
Vegan and Cruelty-Free. “9-Free” polish is formulated without: Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, TPHP, Acetone, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, DBP, Toulene, and Camphor.
I was so excited when I found out about Le Mini Macaron and this kit really is great, Its kept what promised. I'm doing super good on this new gel enamel experience from me at home. The cutest booth in the world.
I cannot believe after a few yeas of seeing this I finally bought it! The nail polish goes on smoothly and isn’t chunky like other brands, and the plastic is really sturdy! I will be hoping to see possibly a pastel yellow light in the future! Thank you for the quality product! <3
I love it, the lamp is very beautiful! the enamel too, it lasted about a week before it started to peel. I generally like it. 🥰
Got this as a Christmas present for my little sister's friends (high school and college aged). They loved it! They didn't do their nails much, but this kit was everything they needed to get started. The color of the lamp is very cute and fits their aesthetics. They also commented the smell of the acetone pads was delightful and really set that self-care mood.
The nail polish color is perfect, and the kit is very easy to use. The manicures usually last 5-7 days for me, which is a little less than what they advertised, but overall I'm thrilled with my purchase