Such a beautiful glitter filled with iridescent sparkles. I have this on all my toes and my ring fingers currently. Minus all the prep I like to do, painting and curing took about 8 mins (2 coats of this polish were applied).
- It's not super runny so painting neatly is easy
- It stays shiny with no top coat
- Compliments my dark skin tone so well (I'm Fenty 420/430 or NARS macao/marquises for makeup reference)
- There is a decent amount of glitter so painting a million layers isn't necessary
- It has not chipped at all (it's been more than 2 weeks).
I literally can't fault this shade. Plus I've already received compliments. 💗 Please make more iridescent glitters just like this. Maybe a peachy pink or purple-blue. My current set is Cassis on all fingers, and then my ring fingers have Sugar Crush with cherries painted on top (Cassis and Emerald Green were used for the cherries).